Saturday, August 25, 2007

Week 38

3 weeks till the baby is due.
Jaydee's post is a little exaggerated, but I am pretty wiped and feeling miserable. I was getting better but then I got worse again, probably from not resting like I should have been. I have learned my lesson and am determined not to get out of bed until I am much better.
Last night our home had a special dinner together. Very yummy stake and french bread and salad, a perfect combo in my opinion. I enjoyed it very much till I started a coughing spell and had to return to my bed.
Thank you all for your prayers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

three weeks to get some REST, and to stop working so HARD!

Jonathan & Vida said...

How is Terri feeling?

Anonymous said...

yeah Terri,,,Ur Heavenly midwives are gonna do a great job,,,

So, be filling up with HIS Strnegth Through you,,

Work in Spirit,,

OXOX

Anonymous said...

ummm, no over reactions here, Terri

Rosita said...

Love you Terri and we'll be praying desperately for your home and health. We sure know what that feels like, having just gotten over the brunt of the cough and missing out on the PEP because of it.

By the way, lots and lots of fresh air is advised as it helps clear out the lungs and seemed to do our kids a lot of good. We took them out every day along with good food and rest. xox

Anonymous said...

Eucaliptus?

Garlic

Green Tea

Lots a VitC

:D

Yes JESUS ,,help her breath Your Sweet Healing Breath
Bless da bebe :D

Vn

Anonymous said...

Praying for you & baby!! Home stretch can be the best if you sort of lapse into a sence of "timelessness". As in, not caring if it never comes out. Otherwise it can be like the verse, "A day is as 1000 years"! Then just live life, sleeping & walking & meditating & you're all set for a great time of grunting! har har!! Tummy rubs & prayer for your birth! XX -- Al' (5 wks till #6 pops)