Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Missin'm All ready




For those of you who don't know, Terri, the boy's and I are movin to Cali to focus on makin the money we need to eventually go to the field. Yup, it's been somfin that we been plannin for a while now. These past few months have been crazy, and so much is still needin to be done. Right now we are takin the first steps needed to begin our move. And for starters, that means I'm a have to temporarily let go of two of my babies; Terri and Jarrell. Terri is goin to the teachers seminar in Cali with Jarrell. And since I'm a stay back with Odin to do some extra hustlin, that means I wont see'm for over 3 weeks. So we've been sayin our good byes. I miss'm already and I ain't even out of the room yet. But you gotta do what ya gotta do, and thats what I'm about to do, cuz I gotta.

Missin you Terri.......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet sacrifices
know'n JESUS Love
will keep you
together
in Spirit
until you can be there
again

Lv u

same with Marie
& mom & gang

see ya

pa

Anonymous said...

from mom:I love you...that was the sweetest home video I ever seen .I am happy for your move! Changes are good for you!"It's time to be big kids now ,and big kids don't cry!" Lots of love to the four of you....Mom.

Marie Clay said...

Love you JD, sorry you gotta be way from those you love but look at it this way, you've been away from me for like 3 yrs now" heh

nah, just kidding, love you four,

peace and kisses

e-ric said...

wow, progress
ma & pa on same post board
cool

so is she & Jerrel gone
I mean traveling?

Terri, let us know, ok?

I owe U & U me a conversation, ha!

Of course I owe everyone

Well,
U know what I mean!

"until we meet again"
Happy Heavenly Trails (that's similar spelling to trials uh? lol)

March on Strong Warriors
big & small

Jesse said...

So tute! God bless you bro. Doin the right thing.

Renee said...

I love you Guys so much ! Can't wait to see you, I'm going to the seminar also,I'll take care of them for you hun don't worry. Praying for you guys ! xoxox

Anonymous said...

haha..Thanx you guys...

thisisme said...

Good luck man, hope you do well.

Come up and visit before you leave, yeah??

Anonymous said...

That'd be nice bro, it really would, just don't know if it's gonna happen. But it aint to say i wont get another chance to see you guys... Love ya bro

out peace

Jesse said...

Such cute darlings.

I had to say it.