Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleep Baby

I'm putting the boys to bed, both of them. Odin is sleeping like an angel but my little one is not cooperating.
Jaydee, the wonderful man that he is, has made my life so much easier by teaching Odin to sleep by himself in his crib. At first it made life difficult because he cried and threw a fit every time he went to sleep, especialy when I had to put him to sleep which made me feel like a horrible mother. But all of Jaydees hard work and sterness payed off and now all I have to do is lay Odin in his crib and give him his bottle and he goes right to sleep. It makes things so much easier for me, with two babies to care for and Jaydee gone most of the time. So thank you Jaydee, and thank you for getting up at night with Odin so I can sleep, you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dats ma intelligent son

I'm sure prompted by intelligent U2

:D

humans can be stubborn lil things

all so special
& demanding of attention.

Then as they learn
I, the Lord, Am Always with them,
tying to attend & help
they find peace in knowing

Your Love I give

Anonymous said...

Love you, baby...I'll be with you soon......

out peace