Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I got back from the city, I’ve been with Odin 24-7. We do everything together; though I’ve noticed a minus on the hours he’s been sleeping at night, hence making me sleep the same hours. Terri warned me of his new habit of wakin up at 6 in the morning. I just never expected him to start waking up at 5 every morning. I’d like to think it’s because Terri’s gone, or maybe it’s because I’m back. I don’t know, but whatever it is, it got him extra emotional and clingy. So I have been waking up at 5 am for the last three days in a huge empty bed. It started to take its toll on me this afternoon, so I asked to take a nap from 2-3. So I put Odin in his crib, laid down on the bed next to him and went straight to sleep. 2 turned to 3, 3 turned to 4, and 4 turned to 5. I being a weak sleeper would get up every 20-30 minutes or so to check out the clock, I coulda sworn the clock said 3 for some reason. Whats better, is that the little guy slept the entire time too….which has made for a not so moody fella; I guess we’ll see how long he holds up. I guess he’ll be goin to sleep late tonight….

In other news………………………………………….I miss Terri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he given his beloved sleep

so she took of for cali

umm

JESUS keep'm tuned in to Your angels & helpers for'm

changes help us grow :D

tks for putting yo songs out there

see ya

pa homie

Anonymous said...

yo seen & heard:

http://stillblissstudios.com/?cat=32

nice tunes on their player

love ya

sweet dreeams

pc

Queen Killjoy said...

Awwww...you poor thing! Hint, don't give him candy. And Baby Benadryl works wonders. (Disclaimer: Joking for the most part.)

Anonymous said...

lol...haha Tx

Anonymous said...

I miss you too baby, loe you both so so so much, can't wait to see you again, a week seems like foreer.