Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Angel

When I was in the hospital Jaydee called and asked me how the baby was doing. I told him that he was an angel and that he never cried, that was when he was three days old. Now he's three weeks old and still an angel until about 7:30 to 11:00 at night, around that time he decides he's been good enough and that it's time to cry and cry untill he falls asleep. So now I spend my evenings trying everything I can to make him stop crying and keep him happy :).Hopeful this is just a stage he's going through and it won't last long.
Good news is, I'm almost finished packing.

2 comments:

e-ric said...

Wa?
I thot u guys were n S. Cal?
ha

Yes, Jerrel is balancing out the balances of life so you won't think he is a real like total spirit angel. :D

wee wee words of wisdom
from we me

hehe

where r u now anyways

:D

Anonymous said...

Still in NY...but we'll be in Cali by the end of the month Lord willin...