Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE CORE

The Core started September 4th, Odin was born September 5th. I'm sure there is some significance in that. I must admit that every time I see pictures of the Core I feel a little sad and wonder why the Lord timed it the way he did. I'm sure he has a good reason even though I'm at a loss to what it could be. I wish I could be there now, I wish I could show off my baby to all my friends there, I wish I could be getting the training they are, I wish I could be hanging out with them.
While going through the online XD course one thing I learned was that the Lord has a plan for each of us and the things we go through are all in preparation for the jobs he has for us. So I guess that the Lord knew that what was best for them was to go to this camp and get the shepherding, classes, and training. While his plan for me was to be stuck in my room recovering from a birth and spending a lot of time with Him, that was the training he wanted for Me. So I guess this is turning into a praise. Thank you Lord for giving me my baby when you did, thank you for timing it so I missed the Core, and thank you for all the extra time I've been able to spend with you.
Here is a link to a blog with pic's of the Core in the Puerto Rico.
www.bobreport.org/

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Inspiring
We need keep praying for theses & more,
LHH

Vn

Boo ya said...

awww terri youre so so sweeet and accepting of the lord's will. i love you sooo much and am praying for you and odin too. xxx

Marie Clay said...

Im with you terry, GBY, ur a fighter

Anonymous said...

that was such a sweet praise....really using extreme praise to a "T" I am praying for your recovery. I love you...Timna

Sam said...

GBY Terri!

I know how you feel. But he's worth it, no? Trust me Motherhood is a learning expirience in its self and I KNOW that the Lord has a reason for bringing little Oiden when he did and he's going to reward you for your yeidedness and trust in him! I can't wait to meet little Oide. Love and prayers sent your way.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

prycore vs the XDCORE
with Odin Warrior and Prayer Priestess.

Guess who wins? :D

No doubt about it,
even though I can't get a Fam ID Yet,,being FM (some think that stands for feeble minded,,haha)

Still we will Fight Forward
together
in The Spirit
& Brothers & Sisters of the Same Holy Bloodline.

Terri,
U guys are Extreme Disciples in my book,

GBY for raising another endtime prophet & being a sample.

Lv ya all

Anonymous said...

i forgot to add
that your Core too

Like I am a fulltime disciple
in the Fam.

but classified FM not FD
due to my particular calling
in JESUS' eyes
I am a Fulltime Disciple
but,
our Family has levels
&
I must accept that in JESUS, there are also, levels of Disciples as in the Family.

It's encouraging to note:
that, our Husband said, "John the Baptist was the Greatest Prophet, but that the least in the Kingdom was (or could be)greater than he."

He showed me that He can use the least person if yielded & have Great Effects.

Modern example, Moody was won to the Lord by a shoe-salesman.

St. Paul said, "I am all things to all men, that I might win some."

& somewone said, "she that rocks the cradle governs the world."

Tks for the space
to outer space
& we all find
HIS Best Place
in this place.

:D

Anonymous said...

The exact same thing happen to a couple in my area. Praying for you guys.

Sam said...

Jaydee, Terry! I must see more pictures of Odin!!!

Love you and I'm praying for you! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

-xxx

P.S Poor little Judah got a big bonk on his head from falling on concrete...:(

Sam said...

Jaydee, Terry! I must see more pictures of Odin!!!

Love you and I'm praying for you! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

-xxx

P.S Poor little Judah got a big bonk on his head from falling on concrete...:(

Teacup said...

Two of our attendees had to spend the whole time in quarantine from Hep A. I think the Lord uses things to get the best out of people. I so admire you and I know it's always worth it and the blessings always outweigh the tests. Love you!

Anonymous said...

WE call on Elixor , Almathor , Bojangles & helpers for Baby Judah (already a toddler?) & may his toddles toddle correctly,LOL.
TYJ 4 healing & balance & poactive growing:D

PaVn

note: if I dont post u guys blog,,at least this can be reference point,,LOVE u all

Anonymous said...

my ole laptop (2003) , would not boot up yesterday (slight panic)

Today it did , whoopeee,
so i backed up files now,,TYJ

Need Newr 1 anyway,,

deleted music ( TYJ 4 Glitch)
after saving'm on flash drive, TYJ

Excited over OutaBounds Prayers

ok, no more rambling,,see ya

Alive EarthSchool
me