Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy B-day Lil Sister


Well, it's my sisters birthday today... in my Family, this one is "the smart one". she is very down to earth, intelligent and has always had a very gentle way about her. I know in saying "gentle", some of you dudes are like, "Gentle, she is anything but gentle". well just cause she punches harder then you, don't mean that she's like that all the time, it just means that she was just being playful with you. so far she never slugged you fellaz out of anger, at least to my recollection; but for your own safety, i think its better to stay on her playful side just to be safe. in fact, the only dude who's ever had her visibly weak in the knees is her current and best pick, and one of my best friends, Sam drummer... but for real, she is a all around wonderful person. she is also soon to have her second kid, which means she is miles ahead of the rest of our family as alway. i only hope its as prefect a child as my nephew Judah is. anyways, Steph... through the years you have been solid, through thick and thin, you have never wavered. even at those times in life where you thought to yourself that you'd surely fall, i never had a doubt in my mind that you would stay strong, always making the right choices. and now you are reaping the fruit of your commitment to the Lord, and it's only gonna get better. Please have a happy birthday... Your Family and I love you more then you will ever know... thank you for your encouragement. you've become such a wonderful woman. please keep Sam under your strength and protection...snicker...

3 comments:

Sam said...

So sweet Jaydee! Thank you!
I have to disagree about the "smart one" in the family as I've done so many stupid things and made a lot of mistakes...But thanks for seeing the good. :)

You're miles ahead of me when it comes to stepping out by faith trying something new and you're gonna be such a good daddy!!!

You're bundle is almost here!

Praying for you and I love you!

Stephanie~

Anonymous said...

what I tell ya people...sweet, but just so very modest

Jaydee and Terri said...

Happy Birthday, love you, sending kisses you way.
-Terri