Thursday, September 6, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!... IT'S A BOY!!!!!

10 days early is perfect timing!! He's a strong puppy... was born at 6:46 pm last night and weighing a perfect 7 pounds and 3 ounces. Words can't really do what I'm feeling justice, so I'm gonna keep this short with some photos. He has my hands, my feet, my ears, and my hair. He has her eyes, her lips, and looks like her nose, though of course we won't really know till he gets older. All that to say; the parts of myself that I never really liked looks so good on him now that he's mixed with Terri. He's the perfected version of me... the Lord by no means held anything back when making him... Thank you God! Thank you Jenny, thank you Jo and Susan, for all your help, couldn't have done it without you. To you people, Tx for all of your prayers... we will keep you updated. Terri, You are such a Trooper, thank you.













12 comments:

Marie Clay said...

AHHHH. OH MY GOD!! A boy, ANOTHER ONE! WHATS HIS NAME!! is it still going to be Marie haha. Love you guys GBY Terry

Anonymous said...

Congradulations. I am praying for your full recovery. Send me a letter with details of how it went or call me when you can OH and post his name....LOVE YOU--Timna, Phil, & Katie

crazynik said...

BIG CONGRATS!!!
Love you and am praying for you
you'll be great parents :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, what pics
So cool
Bless Terriz recovery JESUS
She's a rockn good mom that's for sure,,from get go!
U too Son
a very Great Dad

The Lord showed us it would be a boy, eh?

TYJESUS

I am over joyed
really partied last night!

Sweet Renewel of Health Terri
Happy Growing Baby Boy
& Wat a go JD

Vn

Anonymous said...

that last pic with his eyes open he is thinkn,,
"Now I see who all the rapp'n & lov'n was come'n from!

lol

vn

Anonymous said...

tx man...call me anytime after 7...i was tryina call u this morrning too

Anonymous said...

Wowzies.....i am so happy for you guys!!!!
Terri I am going to call you sometime ...maybe...i have to call mom actually......yicks.....i better go do that.
But ya....I am pretty much happy for you two......CONGRATS big time!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again you guys! I'm sure you, Jaydee, are a proud Father and you Terry, a proud mother and righfully so! He's BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I REALLY like the picture of her laboring! That's awsome & beautiful, wish more 'genuine family girls" were gutsy enough to put up a pic like that. It should go on the cover of "Labor of Love" GN! My biggest was also 10 days early! Enjoy the euphoria! Lots of love -- AL'

Rosita said...

Wow, congratulations to you both! He's beautiful and Terri, you are a trooper for sure - a hero!
JD, you're gonna make a wonderful Dad too. It's cool to see those pics of you cutting the cord.

Sharon said...

Awesome, GBY guys!! Been praying for you, and so happy that it all went well. TYJ!

Teeny said...

adorable!! I love you guys, congrats! He's so beautiful!!