Sunday, September 9, 2007

his wittle ear


I have a confession to make. I have a thing for ears. I just think they are the cutest little things. I like all kinds of ears. I like the variety of ears, I'm really not picky. I'm always marveling at the queer differences in ears. Don't worry I'm not some kinda freak that will stare at your ears and try and touch them. Although I do hate dirty ears, one of my personal pet peeves.
When my little darling was born, I thought he had the cutest little ears which are remarkably like Jaydee's. Jaydee on the other had was horrified that his ears were "deformed", you see his ear lobe sticks up a little more then normal, and Jaydee thinks that it's a mark against him because his ears were similar when he was a baby.


So.......what did my brilliant man do?


He made him a little headband to hold down his ears and try and "fix" them. and here is the result.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm, Terri...you loooooooooove staring and touching my ears...

Anonymous said...

You don't count Jaydee, I'm allowed to creep you out.

Anonymous said...

Odin's gettin a pizza face... we needa get him somfin for that.

he don't get it from my side of the family..."snicker"

Marie Clay said...

yeah, JD was always afraid his kid would have his ears, the hat idea was something they did to JD when he was a baby. too bad it didnt' work wahaha
PS u guy r 2 cute

Anonymous said...

Jaydee, you getting a little out of hand I think, insinuating that I or the members of my family are pizza faces, especially because you know that isn't true. But even if I was, you'd still love me anyway, so I guess I can forgive you for saying that.

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor guy! His ears will unsquish soon. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

he mus b hearing good
cause he has a funny smirk smile like his dad can invent.

Odin,
wow, did you know we,,,,I mean my only blood sis's 1st son was called Odis..

Yak Yak

haha

TYJESUS
Thats Rocks

What a kid

lvs ya'll

pawpaw

Unknown said...

hey guys! congratulations! sorry Im a bit late, I was traveling and only got back home last night. but he is adorable for sure...and a boy too, who would've thought, uh?? love you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love. Him being a boy defiantly made sooooooooooo happy. Can't wait to hear about your adventurers on your blog, kisses.

Anonymous said...

made Jaydee soooooooooo happy, don't know how that got left out, giggle snort.

Anonymous said...

hey the little rapper is born! ADORABLE!!! congratulations...sorry Im a little late, I was traveling, got home last night, but I'm happy for you guys...ITS A BOY Jay dee..the Lord heard your prayers....
love you!!!

Anonymous said...

when you said pizza face JD...did you mean all those spots on his face?
cute banter on this blog

Anonymous said...

OMGosh !Jaydee ur Nuts the poor pootses ears...